With our facilities and highly skilled professionals, Random Original can service any of your duplication and file transfer needs.
We transfer to and from:
- Digital Betacam
- Betacam SP
- Betacam SX
- MTS (AVCHD)
- 3/4” SP
- 3/4” Umatic
International standards conversions:
Duplication and File Transfer services:
- Quicktime, AVI, Windows Media Video, Flash.
- Analog, Standard Definition and High Definition capture.
Multiformat dubbing from VHS through High Definition
- Analog: VHS, Hi-8 Video, 1″, Betacam SP, 3/4″, M2.
- Standard Definition Digital: DV, DVCAM, DVCPro, Betacam SX, Digital Betacam.
- High Definition Digital: HDV, DVCPro HD, HDCAM, D5.
- PAL, NTSC or SECAM to PAL, NTSC or SECAM.
- Digital Betacam PAL, DV PAL, Betacam SP Pal, Hi-8 PAL, 3/4″ Inch PAL, 3/4″ Inch High Band PAL, SVHS PAL, VHS PAL, DVD PAL.
CD/DVD burning and Duplication
- Analog and firewire digital DVD transfer.
- PAL and NTSC standards.
- High Speed disc to disc duplication.
Duplication vs. Replication
Duplication is the process for copying a CD or DVD. It is burned from your original master to a recordable CD or DVD. It is a faster method of production than replication, and is generally used for orders under 1000 CDs, or DVDs when time is of the essence to get them finished.
Replication is a manufacturing process that creates CD’s or DVD’s through injection molding. A “glass master” is created from your original master, in which a “stamper” is created. This will fit into a mold, which transfers the information from your original to a disc. This process is very cost effective on quantities of 1000 or more and your turn time is usually 10 to 14 business days. The master has to be in hand, and artwork approved before day 1 begins.
- Please send Art in Adobe CS5 or CS4 formats
- For Duplication please send RGB Art
- For Replication please send CMYK Art
Please contact us for a FTP link to upload your files
Call us at 323-454-3767 to discuss any special needs you may have for your next project.